- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of matcha
- 1/4 cup of hot water
- 1/4 of warmed coconut milk
- optional sweetener of choice
- Sift your matcha so it is free of any lumps.
- Spoon the matcha into a large mug. Add the hot water and coconut milk and whisk briskly, in an up and down motion, until frothy - about 30 seconds or so.
- Taste and add additional water, coconut milk, and/or sweetener to your liking.
If any of you out there have an awesome recipe that you wish to share with us, please feel free to send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your recipe gets featured here on our site, we will make sure to send you a special Emerald Matcha Gift to show our gratitude.